03 August 2010

Professionalism?

I had an epiphany yesterday. I was at physical therapy and noticed everyone in their professional dress and how they interacted with each other. WOW is the only thought that comes to mind.

As far as professionalism is concerned at my job... well it doesn't even exist to be frank. When we are on a job, we can be as professional as possible, but at the unit itself...HA! We are running around all day making "your mom" jokes and hosing each other down with water. Don't get me wrong, it is a blast for sure! Although our professionalism definitely comes into question. Not so much by civilians, but by myself and possibly other people I work with. Professional when we need to be, other wise it's goofball time. :) At least the people I work with are as dorky as I am. I love it. I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment